Usage of the Services by User
- Beeceptor is only for people 13 years old and over. By using Beeceptor, you affirm that you are over 13. If we learn someone under 13 is using Beeceptor, we’ll terminate their account.
- You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the content you create, undertake neither by yourself nor by permitting any third party to host, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- is illegal in any other way.
- We reserve the right to delete your User information stored in your account including but not limited to all or any personal information or any sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) stored in your User account. Alternately, a User may notify us if they do not wish that we retain or use the personal information or SPDI by contacting us (via Contact/Support page). However, in such a case, we may not be able to provide you some or all of our Services.
- We try our best to keep the Services up and running. However, there are scenarios beyond our control and 100% uptime is impossible to commit or expect. In case of downtime, reach us (via Contact/Support page) to get our attention faster.
- We/Beeceptor are not responsible for data-loss, recovery, or compromise of data, software or programs, or loss of use of your product/service or other equipment arising out of the services provided by Beeceptor.
Free Tier and Subscription Plans
We offer free usage of the Services for promotion only. This usage of it is subjected to strict terms. For any usage beyond stated free limits on the pricing page, the user need to upgrade to the paid plan and comply to the usage.
- We reserve rights to change or discontinue free usage plan without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to revise paid plans, tier, rate limits anytime. However, we will notify in advance before this chances take place.
- Abuse: If the usage of an endpoint goes beyond free limits, we reserve rights to delete the user, block requests, block IP addresses from which these requests are coming, and/or block the services at (sub)domain level.
- There are no SLAs for free usage, and you use it for the sole purpose of trial or getting familiar with service before upgrade.
- Data/config/content/user created on free tier/plans, will be deleted if found not being used for days or does not comply to the terms of usage. We reserve the rights to cleanup without any prior notice.
- The free endpoints are public, and anyone having link to it can intercept and view requests, headers, payload, etc. It is advised that you do not send your production keys/secrets to Beeceptor as we cannot guarantee protection of this information.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Beeceptor.
- You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers or bots) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services. We strictly condemn programmatic way of creating new users. We reserve the rights to block such attempts in any possible ways in our capacity.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services) on this Website.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.