Usage of the Services by User
- Beeceptor is only for people 13 years old and over. By using Beeceptor, you affirm that you are over 13. If we learn someone under 13 is using Beeceptor, we’ll terminate their account.
- You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the content you create, undertake neither by yourself nor by permitting any third party to host, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- is illegal in any other way.
- We reserve the right to delete your User information stored in your account including but not limited to all or any personal information or any sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) stored in your User account. Alternately, a User may notify us if they do not wish that we retain or use the personal information or SPDI by contacting us (via Contact/Support page). However, in such a case, we may not be able to provide you some or all of our Services.
- You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- We try our best to keep the Services up and running. However, there are scenarios beyond our control and 100% uptime is impossible to commit or expect. In case of downtime, reach us (via Contact/Support page) to get our attention faster.
- We/Beeceptor are not responsible for data-loss, recovery, or compromise of data, software or programs, or loss of use of your product/service or other equipment arising out of the services provided by Beeceptor. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Free Tier and Subscription Plans
We offer free usage of the Services for promotion only. The usage of it is subjected to strict terms. For any usage beyond stated free limits on the pricing page, the user need to upgrade to the paid plan and comply to the usage.
- We reserve rights to change or discontinue free usage plan without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to revise paid plans, tier, rate limits anytime. However, we will notify in advance before this chances take place.
- Abuse: If the usage of an endpoint goes beyond free limits, we reserve rights to delete the user, block requests, block IP addresses from which these requests are coming, and/or block the services at (sub)domain level.
- There are no SLAs for free usage, and you use it for the sole purpose of trial or getting familiar with service before upgrade.
- Data/config/content/user created on free tier/plans, will be deleted if found not being used for days or does not comply to the terms of usage. We reserve the rights to cleanup without any prior notice.
- The free endpoints are public, and anyone having link to it can intercept and view requests, headers, payload, etc. It is advised that you do not send your production keys/secrets to Beeceptor as we cannot guarantee protection of this information.
- No Refunds. You may cancel your Beeceptor account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that Beeceptor suspends or terminates your account or for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused HTTP requests, time or data usage on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
- You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Beeceptor.
- We strictly condemn programmatic way of creating new users. We reserve the rights to block such attempts in any possible ways in our capacity.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services) on this Website.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- If the Service provides professional information (for example, regarding API security, performance, etc.), such information is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. No action should be taken based upon any information contained in the Service. You should seek independent professional advice from a person who is licensed and/or qualified in the applicable area.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BEECEPTOR OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BEECEPTOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL BEECEPTOR, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO BEECEPTOR HEREUNDER OR $10.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.